P.O. Box 3034
Iowa City, IA
M - F: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - noon
Welcome to Pharmacy Matters.
We are a pharmacy specializing in the needs of long term care, assisted living,
and residential care facilities.
We provide unit dose packaging services, delivery, billing, professional pharmacy consulting, and
24-7 on call services. Our reputation is well established in Eastern Iowa.
About owner, Michael Stein, R.Ph:
Pharmacy Matters will be going through a name change on January 1st, 2019. The same quality service and staff. Our new name will be "NuCara LTC Pharmacy".
- Earned Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from Creighton University
in comprehensive pharmaceutical care
- Iowa Center for Pharmaceutical
Care Diabetes Educator
- Certified in BLS (Basic Life Saving)
- Certified in community-based immunization
- Adjunct faculty for the University of Iowa, Creighton University,
and Drake University
- Former Member, Board of Directors of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
©2018 Pharmacy Matters
All Rights Reserved
Email Pharmacy Matters
Michael F. Stein R.Ph.
18 years in practice, with 7 years